Edit the menu in Appearance ▸ Menus to add pages and other links:
Edit the Social Media Icons in Appearance ▸ Widgets ▸ Sliding Sidebar to edit or add more icons:
Edit the slider in Appearance ▸ Customize ▸ Theme Settings ▸ Slider.
- 1. Enable or disable the slider.
- 2. Click “add new slide”.
- 3. Upload a video or an image and use “Mobile Fallback video” to upload a low resolution video to be used on mobile about (1152×720).
- 4. You can also make the slider show galleries by category.
- 5. Or by medium.
- 6. Or add individual galleries to the slider using their IDs, this will override the category select above so keep empty if not needed. You can find a gallery’s ID in the address bar when editing it:
- 7. Select the number of galleries to show in total.
- 8. Adjust the image size.
- 9. Edit the content that will placed on top of the slider.
Edit the home page and use the search bar at the bottom to select which categories to add to the homepage:
Selected Work Page
Edit the galleries layout in Appearance ▸ Customize ▸ Theme Settings ▸ Galleries:
- 1. Change the columns number, options are 2, 3 or 4 columns.
- 2. Adjust the image size.
- 3. Select the number of galleries to show per page.
Add content at the top of each medium page Portfolio ▸ Mediums:
- – Create new medium.
- – Upload a video or an image.
- – Upload a mobile video and save.
- – Edit the medium and add the text to Archive Intro Text:
Add new gallery in Portfolio ▸ Add New.
- 1. Add a medium or category.
- 2. Upload a featured image.
- 3. Or upload a featured video, low resolution as well about 1152×720 (the video will override the image).
- – Each Slide should start with the Group block:
- – Inside each group you can add other blocks like columns, images, cover and others:
- – Make sure that no block is left outside a group, use the list view option at the top to see the order and rearrange the blocks:
- – You can make the group and its contents full screen:
- – You change the font family by adding the Google Fonts block inside:
Fonts & Colors
Edit the fonts in Appearance ▸ Customize ▸ Typography:
And edit the colors in Appearance ▸ Customize ▸ Colors: