In Appearance > Menus, you can add more pages to the navbar:
In Appearance > Customize > Header, you can change the title, upload a logo, chang the tagline and upload a new favicon:
To add a new portfolio page, create a new page in the pages area:
Select portfolio from the the page attributes dropdown:
Publish the page and refresh, you’ll then see a new section added at the bottom:
- 1- Add an optional title for the slide.
- 2- Add an optional description for the slide that will appear when the title is hovered on.
- 3, 4 – You can either upload a photo or add a video link.
- 5- A video can have a thumbnail, like a moving gif or normal image.
- 6- Or it can have a short mp4 cover.
- 7- Click this button to add new slide.
In the pages area, select published to narrow the list and edit the page with the “front page” label:
On the right sidebar, you’ll notice that the page attributes are set to “landing”:
At the bottom of the page, there are two options:
Upload a short mp4 video and select the options you want like making the video loop, auto play and muted:
Upload a regular image or a gif and select the “repeated background” if you prefer for the image to not be stretched:
Both the image and video have the option to add an overlay over it, whether to make the white text on top visible or to add color: