Create a new page if not already created and select Links from templates in Page Attributes:
Save, refresh the page and scroll down to the bottom to find the page settings.
Click Add another button to add more buttons:
Change the posts list title, number of posts or disable the section:
Create a new page if not already created and select Signup from templates in Page Attributes:
Edit the signup widget for this page in Appearance > Widgets > Signup Page Footer
Create a new page if not already created and select a shortcode block the paste this code into it:
See the full list of shortcodes here.
Add categories to the sidebar:
Select and the shop categories menu in Appearance > Menus:
Select the categories you want added and save.
Add products to posts
You can add individual products or carousels using shortcodes. Examples:
Most recent product:
Most recent product from a certain category (using the category’s slug):
[affiliates_shop_slider number=1 category="fashion"]
Most recent product by ID:
[affiliates_shop_slider number=1 ids="10"]
To show multiple products change the number from 1 to the amount you want:
Edit homepage and category page posts in Customize > Theme settings > Homepage Posts or Category Posts:
- 1. Enable a read more button.
- 2. Change the images layout and overall size.
- 3. Enable meta details, category, date and author.
- 4. Enable shop this post widget.
- 5. Enable a left or right sidebar or disable it entirely.
- 6. change the number of posts per page and enable the text excerpt.
You can adjust the details of single posts in Customize > Theme settings > Single Posts:
- 1. Disable categories, text excerpt, date and author in the header area.
- 2. Disable popup next and prev buttons or change their titles.
- 3. Disable share buttons in the footer or change its title, disable share buttons in the header.
- 4. Disable footer category and tag lists.
- 1. Upload an optional second featured image in the post editor.
- 2. Upload a number of images to the gallery, this will be used in the projects widget and homepage.
- 3. Add a shop code or shortcode, this will be displayed in the homepage and category pages if enabled.
- 3. Add a short description of the post here if you want to avoid automatic excerpts.
In Posts > Categories, edit each category to change its title as it appears in the page, upload an image and add an intro text:
Homepage Featured Post (slider)
Add more posts to the top of the homepage or change them in Customize > Slider:
- 1. Enable the slider, make it full width and enable meta details like categories and dates.
- 2. Enable excerpts and select the word limit.
- 3. Enable a read more button and change its title.
- 4. Show posts from a certain category.
- 5. You can add posts by ID, get the ID number from the address bar when editing a post:
- 6. Select how many posts the slider will loop through.
- 7. Select how many posts the slider will show at once.
- 8. Change the images layout and height in pixels.
Edit Divider 1 & 2 in Appearance > Widgets to change the category name, title, image, add a description or add other widgets:
In Appearance > Widgets > Full Width 1 to change the board name, widget title and add a short description:
In Appearance > Widgets > Full Width 2 to change the number of videos and widget title:
Add a Project widget to Appearance > Widgets > Full Width 2 to show list of posts and their image galleries:
Edit widgets in Appearance > Widgets > Footer 1 & 2 to add social media icons and edit the footer signup widget: