Navigate to Shop > Add New Shop Item and add the following:
– A title describing the item.
– An affiliate link.
– An image set as featured.
– A category or several categories (this is important for the navigator in the shop page).
Save and you’re done!
Edit the shop page in “Pages” and add your own categories in the shortcode:
Only these categories will show up in the navigator and only the shop items from these categories will show up in the shop:
Replace “jeans makeup style” with your own and make sure all shop items are categorized, you can also add as many categories as you want.
Edit the Instagram looks page and click Shortcodes > Shop > Outfit Widget at the top:
– Upload an image.
– Choose the alignment.
– Add a title.
– Select a category from the drop down.
– Select the size and the total number.
Save the shortcode and you’ll see something like this in your page:
Press enter after the last
[/columns_container] to add a new shortcode with a new outfit.