In Appearance > Menus, you can edit the 3 menus on the website:
Select Left Menu from the drop down and add your menu items. In the description field you can add the number:
Same as the Left Menu, select Right Menu from the drop down and add your menu items.
In Customize > Header Image, you can upload the main header image and use the “second header” option to upload the white version of the header.
1. Upload the main header logo (skip crop if you see it).
2. Upload the white version of the logo.
3. Change the maximum size of the header images in pixels.
In Customize > Slider, you can upload images or a video (mp4) to the slider or select a number of posts to show in the background of the welcome area.
1. Enable the slider and make the slider full width.
2. Enable slider arrows on the sides.
3. Makes the images or video black and white instead of color.
4. Upload images to the slider.
5. Or upload a video (mp4).
6. Make the video autoplay, loop and mute. Enable controls means to enable play and pause buttons.
7. Or select a category if you want to show posts by category.
8. Or add select posts by IDs.
9. Add the total number of posts if you choose category.
10. Add a title
11. Add a short description or intro.
12. Add the image height in pixels.
13. Select the overall image size, full means the original size it was uploaded with.
Please select one option and clear the rest, for example if you upload a video, make sure the category and IDs fields are empty and there are no images uploaded.
Edit the about widget in Customize > About Widget to change the photos, replace the text or select a different page to link to.
1. Add the italic title caption.
2. Add the title.
3. Add the subtitle.
4. Add a short description.
5. Add a button title.
6. Select the about me page.
7. Upload first image.
8. Upload second image.
Show 3 of the latest portfolio projects in Customize > Featured Portfolio.
1. Disable read more button.
2. Add widget title.
3. Add widget subtitle.
4. Select portfolio category.
5. Or add individual portfolio projects IDs.
6. Choose image size.
7. Choose image layout.
You can use the section in Customize > Featured Boxes to add boxes in the footer of the homepage to link to different pages or social media. Click the button at the bottom to add more boxes if you need to.
1. Make photos black and white.
2. Change the photos layout.
3. Upload image.
4. Add title.
5. Add subtitle.
6. Select category.
7. Or add a link, for example Instagram page.
8. Click the button to add more boxes.
In Customize > Theme Settings > Blog Page, you can customize the posts layout, disable certain features and adjust the image sizes and number of posts:
1. Add page title.
2. Change posts layout.
3. Disable certain features.
4. Add a “shop my style” widget at the bottom of the post editor Footer Widget Area.
5. Choose image layout.
6. Choose image size.
7. Change the number of posts per page.
8. Change the excerpt word limit.
The services page also uses different blocks to create the layout:
2. 3 columns:
3. Group block full screen with quote inside.
4. Media & Text blocks with shortcodes.
5. Cover block full screen:
Dashboard > Portfolio, you can add new projects, these will automatically show up in the portfolio page:
Dashboard > Pages, edit the portfolio page to upload a featured image or video.
Appearance > Widgets > Portfolio Footer, you can add widgets like the testimonials slider:
Settings > Reading, you can select the portfolio page if you decide to change it:
Customize > Theme Settings > Portfolio Page, you can customize the portfolio page:
1. Change button title.
2. Change projects layout.
3. Choose image layout.
4. Choose image size.
5. Change the number of posts per page.
The contact page uses Contact Form 7 to create the form and the contact template to create the layout:
And in Appearance > Widgets > Contact Widgets, you’ll find the social media icons widget if you’d like to change or add new links.
Single Posts & Projects
Enable related posts in Customize > Related Posts.
Header Image & Video
Enable the featured image or video for posts, projects and pages in Customize > Posts/Pages Featured Image > Pages/Posts